Ask An Expert
Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Ask An Expert: Perioral Rejuvenation Pearls and Precautions
by Adam Friedman, MD, Joel L. Cohen, MD
How do you get the best results treating around the lips with devices, hyaluronic acid fillers, and neuromodulators like Botox? How can you avoid complications, and treat safely? Host Adam Friedman, MD, Associate Professor of Dermatology; Director, Residency Program at George Washington University Medical School talks to Joel L. Cohen, MD, Founder of AboutSkin Dermatology in Englewood, CO to find out.
Select a Video Title
- Update on Pediatric Vulvar Lichen Sclerosis
- Dermatology's Role in Pediatric Neurofibromatosis
- Ask an Expert: Can We Improve Male Genital Dermatology Care?
- Ask an Expert: What's New in Oncodermatology?
- Meaningful Approaches to Vitiligo
- Driving Research in Vitiligo
- Ask An Expert: Perioral Rejuvenation Pearls and Precautions
- How Do You Manage the Aesthetic Patient?
- How do you manage a complex medical referral?
- Ask an Expert: Assessing and Managing Alopecia
- Ask An Expert: The Approach to Scarring Alopecia
- Ask an Expert: Managing Pruritus in the Elderly
- Ask an Expert: Diagnosing Pruritus in the Elderly
- Ask an Expert: The Approach to Pruritus
- Ask an Expert: Wound Care and Healing
- Ask an Expert: Managing Plantar Warts
- Ask An Expert: Establishing Yourself as an Expert
- Ask an Expert: Sheila Fallon Friedlander, MD on Molluscum