Ask An Expert
Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Ask an Expert: What's New in Oncodermatology?
by Adam Friedman, MD, Beth McClellan, MD
A field that has rapidly developed recently, oncodermatology is focused on helping patients to better tolerate cancer therapies and manage cutaneous side effects of treatment. In this edition of Ask an Expert, Beth McLellan, MD, Director, Oncodermatology, Montefiore Center for Cancer Care, speaks with host Adam J. Friedman, MD about the field, approaches to care for patients undergoing cancer treatment, and strategies for referral for and comanagement of oncodermatologic services.
Select a Video Title
- Update on Pediatric Vulvar Lichen Sclerosis
- Dermatology's Role in Pediatric Neurofibromatosis
- Ask an Expert: Can We Improve Male Genital Dermatology Care?
- Ask an Expert: What's New in Oncodermatology?
- Meaningful Approaches to Vitiligo
- Driving Research in Vitiligo
- Ask An Expert: Perioral Rejuvenation Pearls and Precautions
- How Do You Manage the Aesthetic Patient?
- How do you manage a complex medical referral?
- Ask an Expert: Assessing and Managing Alopecia
- Ask An Expert: The Approach to Scarring Alopecia
- Ask an Expert: Managing Pruritus in the Elderly
- Ask an Expert: Diagnosing Pruritus in the Elderly
- Ask an Expert: The Approach to Pruritus
- Ask an Expert: Wound Care and Healing
- Ask an Expert: Managing Plantar Warts
- Ask An Expert: Establishing Yourself as an Expert
- Ask an Expert: Sheila Fallon Friedlander, MD on Molluscum