Ask An Expert
Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Look familiar? NewDermMD is now PracticePathMD. Visit the new site today!
Ask an Expert: Managing Plantar Warts
by Adam Friedman, MD, Steven Cohen, MD, MPH
Steven Cohen, MD, MPH speaks with host Adam Friedman, MD about difficulties and tips in the management of plantar warts. He offers insights on standards of care as well as newer techniques and products that may offer benefit.
Select a Video Title
- Ask An Expert: How Do You Target PIH?
- Update on Pediatric Vulvar Lichen Sclerosis
- Dermatology's Role in Pediatric Neurofibromatosis
- Ask an Expert: Can We Improve Male Genital Dermatology Care?
- Ask an Expert: What's New in Oncodermatology?
- Meaningful Approaches to Vitiligo
- Driving Research in Vitiligo
- Ask An Expert: Perioral Rejuvenation Pearls and Precautions
- How Do You Manage the Aesthetic Patient?
- How do you manage a complex medical referral?
- Ask an Expert: Assessing and Managing Alopecia
- Ask An Expert: The Approach to Scarring Alopecia
- Ask an Expert: Managing Pruritus in the Elderly
- Ask an Expert: Diagnosing Pruritus in the Elderly
- Ask an Expert: The Approach to Pruritus
- Ask an Expert: Wound Care and Healing
- Ask an Expert: Managing Plantar Warts
- Ask An Expert: Establishing Yourself as an Expert
- Ask an Expert: Sheila Fallon Friedlander, MD on Molluscum