Ask An Expert
Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Driving Research in Vitiligo
by Adam Friedman, MD, John E. Harris, MD, PhD
There's still much to learn about vitiligo, and researchers and patients still hope for a cure. Education and fundraising are essential. In this bonus video, John E. Harris, MD, PhD, Director of the Vitiligo Clinic and Research Center at University of Massachusetts Medical School talks about the Vitiligo Working Group, its latest initiatives, and an educational video recently released.
Select a Video Title
- Update on Pediatric Vulvar Lichen Sclerosis
- Dermatology's Role in Pediatric Neurofibromatosis
- Ask an Expert: Can We Improve Male Genital Dermatology Care?
- Ask an Expert: What's New in Oncodermatology?
- Meaningful Approaches to Vitiligo
- Driving Research in Vitiligo
- Ask An Expert: Perioral Rejuvenation Pearls and Precautions
- How Do You Manage the Aesthetic Patient?
- How do you manage a complex medical referral?
- Ask an Expert: Assessing and Managing Alopecia
- Ask An Expert: The Approach to Scarring Alopecia
- Ask an Expert: Managing Pruritus in the Elderly
- Ask an Expert: Diagnosing Pruritus in the Elderly
- Ask an Expert: The Approach to Pruritus
- Ask an Expert: Wound Care and Healing
- Ask an Expert: Managing Plantar Warts
- Ask An Expert: Establishing Yourself as an Expert
- Ask an Expert: Sheila Fallon Friedlander, MD on Molluscum