Ask An Expert
Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
How do you manage a complex medical referral?
by Adam Friedman, MD, Joseph Jorizzo, MD
Management of complex medical dermatology referrals has evolved, says Joseph Jorizzo, MD, FAAD, Professor; Former & Founding Chair, Dermatology Dept., Wake Forest University and Professor of Dermatology, Weill Cornell Medical College. In this edition of Ask an Expert, he talks to host Adam Friedman, MD, Associate Professor of Dermatology; Director, Residency Program at George Washington University Medical School. They cover the role of clinicopathologic correlation, the internet-“informed” patient, and the variety of data and results a dermatologist may have to sift through. He uses the example of a vasculitis patient to illustrate best practices.
Select a Video Title
- Update on Pediatric Vulvar Lichen Sclerosis
- Dermatology's Role in Pediatric Neurofibromatosis
- Ask an Expert: Can We Improve Male Genital Dermatology Care?
- Ask an Expert: What's New in Oncodermatology?
- Meaningful Approaches to Vitiligo
- Driving Research in Vitiligo
- Ask An Expert: Perioral Rejuvenation Pearls and Precautions
- How Do You Manage the Aesthetic Patient?
- How do you manage a complex medical referral?
- Ask an Expert: Assessing and Managing Alopecia
- Ask An Expert: The Approach to Scarring Alopecia
- Ask an Expert: Managing Pruritus in the Elderly
- Ask an Expert: Diagnosing Pruritus in the Elderly
- Ask an Expert: The Approach to Pruritus
- Ask an Expert: Wound Care and Healing
- Ask an Expert: Managing Plantar Warts
- Ask An Expert: Establishing Yourself as an Expert
- Ask an Expert: Sheila Fallon Friedlander, MD on Molluscum