Ask An Expert
Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Update on Pediatric Vulvar Lichen Sclerosis
by Adam Friedman, MD, Kalyan Marathe, MD
Pediatric vulvar lichen sclerosis may be under-recognized. Pediatric dermatologist Kalyan Marathe, MD talks to host Adam Friedman, MD about the importance of identifying and treating the condition, providing relief to patients and potentially avoiding unnecessary testing.
Select a Video Title
- Update on Pediatric Vulvar Lichen Sclerosis
- Dermatology's Role in Pediatric Neurofibromatosis
- Ask an Expert: Can We Improve Male Genital Dermatology Care?
- Ask an Expert: What's New in Oncodermatology?
- Meaningful Approaches to Vitiligo
- Driving Research in Vitiligo
- Ask An Expert: Perioral Rejuvenation Pearls and Precautions
- How Do You Manage the Aesthetic Patient?
- How do you manage a complex medical referral?
- Ask an Expert: Assessing and Managing Alopecia
- Ask An Expert: The Approach to Scarring Alopecia
- Ask an Expert: Managing Pruritus in the Elderly
- Ask an Expert: Diagnosing Pruritus in the Elderly
- Ask an Expert: The Approach to Pruritus
- Ask an Expert: Wound Care and Healing
- Ask an Expert: Managing Plantar Warts
- Ask An Expert: Establishing Yourself as an Expert
- Ask an Expert: Sheila Fallon Friedlander, MD on Molluscum