Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Best Practices: Allan Wirtzer, MD on Leadership
Sometimes the most important role of a physician is leader. Whether in your practice or for your specialty overall, doctors must lead the charge forward. In this edition of Best Practices, host Joel L. Cohen, MD talks to Allan S. Wirtzer, MD about issues affecting medicine, including coding, and the ways that Dr. Wirtzer has been involved in advocating change to benefit his patients, his practice, and his peers.
- Best Practices: Allan Wirtzer, MD on Leadership
- On the Leading Edge, Not the Bleeding Edge: Joe Niamtu, DMD
- Taylor Made: One-of-a-kind Solutions for Device-based Services
- Gold's Standards: Nashville's Laser Guru on Best Practices
- Gold Mettle: Dr. Michael Gold Talks Multifaceted Practice with Dr. Joel Coh…
- Lex Icon: Lexington's Randy Waldman Speaks the Language of Successful Site …