Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
On the Leading Edge, Not the Bleeding Edge: Joe Niamtu, DMD
Innovator, influencer, and podium perennial Joe Niatmu, III, DMD has built a successful surgical aesthetic practice by focusing on the basics, concentrating on his strengths, and avoiding passing fads. How does he stay passionate, spot the best new developments, and build a fulfilling practice? In this edition of Best Practices in Aesthetics, host Joel L. Cohen, MD finds out.
- Best Practices: Allan Wirtzer, MD on Leadership
- On the Leading Edge, Not the Bleeding Edge: Joe Niamtu, DMD
- Taylor Made: One-of-a-kind Solutions for Device-based Services
- Gold's Standards: Nashville's Laser Guru on Best Practices
- Gold Mettle: Dr. Michael Gold Talks Multifaceted Practice with Dr. Joel Coh…
- Lex Icon: Lexington's Randy Waldman Speaks the Language of Successful Site …