Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Taylor Made: One-of-a-kind Solutions for Device-based Services
An expert on the leading edge of device-based interventions, Mark B. Taylor, MD has learned when and how to adopt technologies and how to get the most from the systems in his practice. In this edition of Best Practices in Aesthetics, host Joel L. Cohen, MD asks Dr. Taylor to share his tips for optimizing outcomes. Learn how some simple "non-medical" technologies can improve clinical care.
- Best Practices: Allan Wirtzer, MD on Leadership
- On the Leading Edge, Not the Bleeding Edge: Joe Niamtu, DMD
- Taylor Made: One-of-a-kind Solutions for Device-based Services
- Gold's Standards: Nashville's Laser Guru on Best Practices
- Gold Mettle: Dr. Michael Gold Talks Multifaceted Practice with Dr. Joel Coh…
- Lex Icon: Lexington's Randy Waldman Speaks the Language of Successful Site …