by Joshua Zeichner, MD, FAAD, Stephen K. Tyring, MD, PhD, MBA
Stephen K. Tyring, MD, PhD, MBA addresses new options for combatting the epidemic of genital herpes, new options for herpes labialis, and the best approaches to prevention and treatment of herpes zoster.
Bonus Material: video
679 video views since 2/27/2013.
16,758 total series views.
- Non-invasive, In-vivo Lesion Assessment
- PDT: What's New? What's Next?
- Update on Keloids and Scarring
- Confronting Viral Diseases
- Dermatology Practice Efficiency: Technology to Personnel
- Better Treatment Outcome Through Adherence
- Cosmeceutical Science
- Cosmetic Fillers: Science and Technique with Rebecca Fitzgerald, MD
- Rational Approaches to Treatment of Rosacea
- Medicolegal Issues in Dermatology
- HPV Infections in the Dermatology Clinic
- Psoriasis: Guidelines and Clinical Pearls
- Skin of Color
- Developments in the Treatment of Actinic Keratoses
- Melanoma and Non-melanoma Skin Cancer