by Joshua Zeichner, MD, FAAD, Theodore Rosen, MD
Ted Rosen, MD discusses the HPV vaccination, its role and benefits, as well as newer options for the management of external genital warts. Moderated by Joshua Zeichner, MD.
Bonus Material: Ted Rosen, MD discusses his approach to the management of recalcitrant common warts.
1,343 video views since 7/16/2012.
16,055 total series views.
- Non-invasive, In-vivo Lesion Assessment
- PDT: What's New? What's Next?
- Update on Keloids and Scarring
- Confronting Viral Diseases
- Dermatology Practice Efficiency: Technology to Personnel
- Better Treatment Outcome Through Adherence
- Cosmeceutical Science
- Cosmetic Fillers: Science and Technique with Rebecca Fitzgerald, MD
- Rational Approaches to Treatment of Rosacea
- Medicolegal Issues in Dermatology
- HPV Infections in the Dermatology Clinic
- Psoriasis: Guidelines and Clinical Pearls
- Skin of Color
- Developments in the Treatment of Actinic Keratoses
- Melanoma and Non-melanoma Skin Cancer