by Orit Markowitz, MD
Orit Markowitz, MD talks about the practical applications of hand-held non-invasive diagnostic tools for skin cancers and precancerous lesions, including dermoscopy and optical coherence tomography. Learn how these tools work, where to get trained, and how support staff can facilitate rapid evaluation.
352 video views since 5/20/2013.
16,723 total series views.
- Non-invasive, In-vivo Lesion Assessment
- PDT: What's New? What's Next?
- Update on Keloids and Scarring
- Confronting Viral Diseases
- Dermatology Practice Efficiency: Technology to Personnel
- Better Treatment Outcome Through Adherence
- Cosmeceutical Science
- Cosmetic Fillers: Science and Technique with Rebecca Fitzgerald, MD
- Rational Approaches to Treatment of Rosacea
- Medicolegal Issues in Dermatology
- HPV Infections in the Dermatology Clinic
- Psoriasis: Guidelines and Clinical Pearls
- Skin of Color
- Developments in the Treatment of Actinic Keratoses
- Melanoma and Non-melanoma Skin Cancer