Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Device Talk: Picosecond Lasers in Practice
The biggest advancement in pigmented lesion lasers since the 1990s, picosecond lasers offer a new approach to treating tattoos, as well as possibly lentigines and other pigmented lesions. Jeffrey Dover, MD and Arielle N. B. Kauvar, MD talk about the newest laser systems, addressing patient experiences, treatments required, and their role in a practice.
- Device Talk: Picosecond Lasers in Practice
- Difficult-to-Treat Skin and Other Advances
- Body Contouring
- Ablative Resurfacing
- Mastering Combination Therapy
- Vascular Treatment Pearls
- Skin Tightening: Navigating the Options
- Trim Fat Safely, Grow Your Practice: Device Talk
- Ablative or Non-Ablative? Straight Talk from Experts
- Targeting Fat: Experts Weigh in on Contouring Devices