Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Difficult-to-Treat Skin and Other Advances
Vic Narurkar, MD and E. Victor Ross, MD address the challenges of treating darker skin types with lasers. They also discuss what they feel are the most significant advances in laser medicine recently.
- Device Talk: Picosecond Lasers in Practice
- Difficult-to-Treat Skin and Other Advances
- Body Contouring
- Ablative Resurfacing
- Mastering Combination Therapy
- Vascular Treatment Pearls
- Skin Tightening: Navigating the Options
- Trim Fat Safely, Grow Your Practice: Device Talk
- Ablative or Non-Ablative? Straight Talk from Experts
- Targeting Fat: Experts Weigh in on Contouring Devices