Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Heideas: How Young is Too Young?
Should a minor receive strictly cosmetic procedures? Should they get lip injections or rhinoplasty? When patients ask for interventions, look behind the meaning, suggests Heidi Waldorf, MD in this edition of Heideas for Aesthetic Practices. A patient¹s appearance can affect self-esteem and the ways they are perceived, which may support cosmetic intervention. But cosmetic services won¹t necessarily bring satisfaction to the unhappy patient, she warns.
- Heideas on Education: Think Globally, Act Locally
- Successful Industry Relationships
- Heideas: How Young is Too Young?
- Your Image: How Do Your Clothes Fit?
- The Difficult Patient Part 2
- The Difficult Patient
- The Power of No
- Non-Physicians in Aesthetics, Part 2
- Non-Physician Practitioners, Part I
- Activism in Aesthetics: Fighting MOC Requirements
- Heideas: Assessing EHRs, Part 1: Common Problems
- Heideas, Pt. 2: Assessing EHRs and the Practice of Medicine