Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Non-Physician Practitioners, Part I
Heidi Waldorf, MD discusses the role of non-physician practitioners in aesthetic practices. She also addresses the importance of defining roles for physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and estheticians. In this edition of Heideas.
- Heideas on Education: Think Globally, Act Locally
- Successful Industry Relationships
- Heideas: How Young is Too Young?
- Your Image: How Do Your Clothes Fit?
- The Difficult Patient Part 2
- The Difficult Patient
- The Power of No
- Non-Physicians in Aesthetics, Part 2
- Non-Physician Practitioners, Part I
- Activism in Aesthetics: Fighting MOC Requirements
- Heideas: Assessing EHRs, Part 1: Common Problems
- Heideas, Pt. 2: Assessing EHRs and the Practice of Medicine