Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Successful Industry Relationships
Should doctors get paid for their work with industry? Of course, says Heidi Waldorf, MD. Are industry relationships unethical? Not often, she says. In this edition of Heideas for Aesthetic Practices, Dr. Waldorf discusses the benefits of industry collaboration for doctors, industry--and patients. She shares tips for finding the right balance to foster appropriate interactions and assure the physician is protected.
- Heideas on Education: Think Globally, Act Locally
- Successful Industry Relationships
- Heideas: How Young is Too Young?
- Your Image: How Do Your Clothes Fit?
- The Difficult Patient Part 2
- The Difficult Patient
- The Power of No
- Non-Physicians in Aesthetics, Part 2
- Non-Physician Practitioners, Part I
- Activism in Aesthetics: Fighting MOC Requirements
- Heideas: Assessing EHRs, Part 1: Common Problems
- Heideas, Pt. 2: Assessing EHRs and the Practice of Medicine