Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
The Difficult Patient Part 2
In this edition of Heideas for Aesthetic Practice, Heidi Waldorf, MD explains how physicians can proactively handle difficult experiences with patients. In addition to discussing how to address patients who are on a mission, she also provides tips for managing angry patients.
- Heideas on Education: Think Globally, Act Locally
- Successful Industry Relationships
- Heideas: How Young is Too Young?
- Your Image: How Do Your Clothes Fit?
- The Difficult Patient Part 2
- The Difficult Patient
- The Power of No
- Non-Physicians in Aesthetics, Part 2
- Non-Physician Practitioners, Part I
- Activism in Aesthetics: Fighting MOC Requirements
- Heideas: Assessing EHRs, Part 1: Common Problems
- Heideas, Pt. 2: Assessing EHRs and the Practice of Medicine