Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
The Difficult Patient
In this edition of Heideas for Aesthetic Practices, Heidi Waldorf, MD offers strategies for dealing with difficult patients. Specifically, she offers strategies for interacting with anxious patients as well as those with unrealistic expectations. Part 1 of 2.
- Heideas on Education: Think Globally, Act Locally
- Successful Industry Relationships
- Heideas: How Young is Too Young?
- Your Image: How Do Your Clothes Fit?
- The Difficult Patient Part 2
- The Difficult Patient
- The Power of No
- Non-Physicians in Aesthetics, Part 2
- Non-Physician Practitioners, Part I
- Activism in Aesthetics: Fighting MOC Requirements
- Heideas: Assessing EHRs, Part 1: Common Problems
- Heideas, Pt. 2: Assessing EHRs and the Practice of Medicine