Your 25-second video preview has ended.
to continue watching, please Log In or Register:
Your Image: How Do Your Clothes Fit?
What you wear in daily practice can say a lot, according to Heidi Waldorf, MD. More importantly, there may be rules and regulations that guide what you can--and can't--wear in the clinical setting. Dr. Waldorf talks about patient preferences for physician attire and the subtle messages that your "look" can convey.
- Heideas on Education: Think Globally, Act Locally
- Successful Industry Relationships
- Heideas: How Young is Too Young?
- Your Image: How Do Your Clothes Fit?
- The Difficult Patient Part 2
- The Difficult Patient
- The Power of No
- Non-Physicians in Aesthetics, Part 2
- Non-Physician Practitioners, Part I
- Activism in Aesthetics: Fighting MOC Requirements
- Heideas: Assessing EHRs, Part 1: Common Problems
- Heideas, Pt. 2: Assessing EHRs and the Practice of Medicine